Wednesday, May 24, 2006

In the River


Have you ever been launched into a river, floating ear-deep, feet-first, rushing toward an unknown destination? In many ways, that is how I feel these days. While the river is warm (the loving arms of my heavenly father) the water (His Holy Spirit) is rushing, winding and carrying me away to a destination unknown in so many ways. While knowing the general direction, I am still so uncertain of what the end is really going to be like. We have decisions made, and many more to make. Every day we do something else that makes moving a reality, and yet, it still feels like a dream. I look around me, and nothing has really changed, other than my house is clean beyond my ability!, but really we are in the same house, and the same routines every day. Yet I know, we are heading, in an ever-quickening river, towards this unkown.
It leaves me with the rush of anticipation, and adreniline, some fear of what may jump up in my path, but mostly I'm laying back and enjoying the ride, keeping my focus on the Creator of this river.

1 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, Blogger Ceri Fletcher said...

I'm sad you guys are leaving. But wow what a house. Looks like you'll have lots more space. You'll be in my prayers. Stay in touch
Ceri

 

Post a Comment

<< Home