Tuesday, March 28, 2006

The ends of the earth.


This weekend we travelled to what feels like the end of the earth. Here is where we are heading. A bad thing? Definitely not! A challenge! An adventure! A step of faith!

I am quickly falling in love with Sydney. Already it is becoming familiar, comfortable and liveable. I can't wait to get there... to find a house and make it a home. I'm looking forward to making friends, getting to know the neighbors, finding a favorite place to eat, hang out, shop and play. I can't wait to take our children to the parks, to send Catherine off to school to help them make new friends. I can't wait for regular family time with the cousins and sightseeing, and camping.

What is to come? Many things. A year of ups and downs, of new friends and hugely lonely moments. Missions teams will come, friends will come to visit, and I will rely hugely on prayer support. We all will. It's the only way that we will make it.
Sydney... here we come.

1 Comments:

At 1:30 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

Hey! I'm glad I found your blog! I am a BBC student taking a break...your moving? To Sydney where?

Jenn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home