Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Huthouse Becomes Pirates' Den!

 
 


Halloween came and we flew the Jolly Roger here in Sydney! All of us were Pirates this year and our sun room became the bridge of our ship. Trick-or-Treaters were treated directly from our treasure chest of goodies (really, we have an actual chest). Laura and Catherine were beautiful pirate princesses while Grahambo and I were scurvy outlaw pirates! ARRRRRRR! We spent 45 minutes out collecting goodies ourselves whilst my maties, Matt and Nate, entertained the lil' ghouls and goblins. Terra, went with me and the kids...what a great help! Halloween this year was a blast.

-Michael aka Blackbeard ;) Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 11:21 PM, Blogger JTJL said...

It's great to see how much fun you had with your kids Michael! Love those pics too! Did anyone ever tell you that you're great at writing on a blog?

Leah and Erika dressed up as the 2 characters from "Barbie: Princess and the Pauper." Leah was Annalise and Erika was... Erika. Luke went as Elmo and I made a Darth Vader costume. If I get some pics developed soon I'll scan them and send them along.

-Troy

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger Pablo said...

Hey Michael. Greetings from the UK! Do you remember me? (Paul Southgate, from Norwich) Its been a long time!
'Pete the brit' has just been round and told me about your blog. It's been fun reading about your move to Sydney! Looks like you have your hands full too! Glad you're well.
Paul.
p.s check out my blog!

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger joannie brehaut said...

hey pastor mike how are u ? i am now a bloger lol. joannie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home