Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Praising God



After sharing our journey and current prayer requests yesterday, I am excited to share also the way that God is answering prayers today!

First and foremost, Catherine woke up much more accepting of her transition to grade one in Texas and was even thinking that, "homework in grade one would probably be easier".

Second, we received a phone call from the US Consulate in Montreal letting me know that my appointment letter was being sent out, however under the circumstances could they move it up and what would work! Praise the Lord.
Heidi and I will be leaving on Tuesday, Sept 30 to spend two weeks with Grandpa and Grandma in Shubenacadie, NS and to get everything needed to complete the immigration process. We will return to Texas on October 15, and I should be a Permanent Resident, ready to take on Texas!! Thank you Lord!

2 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, Blogger Weavers said...

Oh Tam my that's amazing!!! Im so glad that this worked out so quickly!!!... will this mean you can work now?

love you all, still praying for you guys!!

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger Crystal said...

Tammy, my name is Crystal and I work with your Mother in law at the church. I know this must be so hard for your family but please know I am praying for all you! I also have a 1st grader so if you ever want to get them together to discuss how great the 1st grade is then feel free to contact me. I also have a 3 year old and 6 mo. old. I def. think we need to have a play date!! Have a great day and I am so glad all is going so well for you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home