Saturday, February 23, 2008

Moving On

Well, I am horrible at blogging (it's a maintenance thing)...but here I go. I would love to get back on the wagon. An update for the Hutton family. We are heading back to Texas, well, to Texas. I am the only Hutton who has lived in Texas, Lubbock, that is. I cannot believe it. We are going to be there with my family and help through the fallout that has come with my sister's death. We go with joy and hope in our hearts. We go with the belief that God has a very high purpose for this move. We go knowing that in this upside down world this decision makes sense because of the absurdity (in some ways) of making the decision to move. We go with great love in our hearts for Doug and Marlene Hutton and four nephews who are not deserving of the horrible events, yet, will overcome them!

I have discovered within me a lack of caring about my own geo-locution when it comes to being the man that Jesus wants me to be. Therefore, back to the South Plains for me is just piece of life's puzzle. I know that the kids will thrive as Tammy and I work together to make life a beautiful place for them. Catherine is now 6 and will be going to 2nd grade next year. Laura will be starting Kindergarten. She's currently 4 years old. Graham just turned 3 and Heidi is a wee 9 month old...actually 10 mos. today! So, my beloved wife and I leave Sydney in the next few months with happy hearts. Not because we go, but because we have been chosen to enter into another chapter in our lives as God takes care of us with his amazing Grace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home